Go Back   WichitaRacing.com Forums > General Discussion > Pit Stop

Old 05-31-2014, 10:01 PM   #16
MyLittlePwny
HNIC 2V
Methanol

MyLittlePwny will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBISCUT View Post
Congrats, although you a got few things wrong. 12.6 @ 107 for a NA 2v 4.6 does not sound like a car that "did not run for crap." Additionally, the paint was not as bad as you made it out to be, if it had been I question whether or not you would have been interested in it. It always presented well. Also it was a used car with somewhere around 50k on the odo. If I remember right your mom bought the car from me, or at least it was she who wrote the check, she's a nice lady, you on the other hand... And lastly, when you did the photoshoot, did your car even run for crap? I mean, the way I heard it, the engine was done by the time the shoot ended. In an effort to find at least something in that article I can agree with, I must say you're right about me not being a "bullitthead." You know, my car got a feature in that same magazine this last Sept, and instead of talking about the former owners on a national stage, I chose to showcase the car and the work I did. Additionally, those who know me and know the car when it was mine, do not necessarily agree with your words about me, they, like me, just consider the source of those words. And that's enough.
lol The car didn't run for sh!t. It didn't even fvcking idle and was like 15.7 AFR at WOT. My mom wrote a check? Dude, I got a loan from the damn bank, my mom didn't write sh!t lol PS It didn't go 12.60s and didn't have 50k on it, your entire recollection of what you had seems to be a little off. http://wichitaracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32982

The motor was indeed hurt during the shoot. I told Grant I wanted to wait until I had the new motor in it, they said they wanted the thing right then. So I did it, who the fvck wouldn't? Magazine feature? Nahhh no thanks.

You're right, I'm not a bullitt fag. I don't think that my car is anything but a nice Mustang. It didn't have remotely as nice of paint when I got it. You can get upset all you want, it looked like crap compared to how it looks now. Joe BEGGED me to let him fix it, I didn't think it would make a difference. I was wrong, he was right. A total transformation from when I bought it. I had a fvckin busted ass fox with mismatched doors and trunk lid and didn't have anything I washed more than like 5 times in a year before the green car. I can assure you I wasn't nearly as picky then as I am now lol

I didn't write the article, they did. I told them the story of me and the car from start to finish. Sorry the part about you sucked, that's on you, not me.

Last edited by MyLittlePwny; 05-31-2014 at 10:16 PM.
MyLittlePwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 10:48 PM   #17
CBISCUT
B4ThundeR
112 octane

CBISCUT is on a distinguished road
It's funny that the car had all these problems once your finely tuned and skilled hands got a hold of it. Once you started playing around with it I'm sure you're right about everything you say. But your ass sat in that car for the test drive and we had plenty of opportunity to burn that car to the ground and it never did any of the things you mention. Had it done that, again I question whether or not you would have been willing to buy the car. I mean, who for that matter would? If the car sucked as bad as you have made it out to be, then thanx for buying you stupid sucker. And it was too your mom who showed up at the bank wrote a check and then they chose to release the lien based off of her check being local. What you did after that I can't speak to, but your mom was there for her big boy. Hey I wish my mom could do that, you're lucky in that regard. So what, I'm a tenth off in the quarter and the mileage was off too, but the fact remains you lied in your article about the condition of the car, so if (to you) it was that bad, then you were a sucker. And I bring up the fact that your car was broke at the time of the shoot to bring light to the fact that historically it is you who has made that car "not run for crap." Not I...

Last edited by CBISCUT; 05-31-2014 at 11:05 PM.
CBISCUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 11:03 PM   #18
MyLittlePwny
HNIC 2V
Methanol

lol Dude I FIXED all of the sh!t that was wrong with it from when you had it, I didn't cause it. I didn't lie, I don't lie. You're butthurt as fvck. Cry me a river big boy. Any money my mom wrote a check for was instantly returned to her from the loan. What on earth any of that sh!t matters, is beyond me. I made fvcking 3 grand a week cry baby, I'm pretty sure I could afford to buy a 16,000 dollar car.

Yes, you were a tenth off and ten THOUSAND miles off. Your memory paints your past in a beautiful light, sorry that reality differed. Sucks to suck. Any time you build something that can fvck with me, sit your **** in the lane next to me and get some.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:07 PM   #19
CBISCUT
B4ThundeR
112 octane

Heheh, then thanx for buying the car sucker...Don't need to build anything to mess with you, I got your hard earned money and according to you, you got a POS. I think I fvcked you enough.
Meh, your word against mine.

Last edited by CBISCUT; 05-31-2014 at 11:28 PM.
Old 05-31-2014, 11:37 PM   #20
MyLittlePwny
HNIC 2V
Methanol

Lol I have a cover car. I fixed and replaced everything Matt Baker on it.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:18 AM   #21
CBISCUT
B4ThundeR
112 octane

Cool

Woo hoo I've got two magazine features. Wanna compare dick sizes next? It's funny that you brag about fixing everything you think I did wrong, but yet in reality you show the world a broke car. The fact that you made the cover is more of an accomplishment for Grant, it was his artistic ability and his talent as well as his connections to the mags that got you there. Don't kid yourself. Anyways, we can argue all night, I'll never agree, neither will you... It's not like either of us are gonna sue.

Here's the only common ground I hope that you can reach with me,

Thank you Grant! Eventhough Zac may not want me to speak for him, I think it's safe to say, we are both very appreciative for the magazine recognition.

Last edited by CBISCUT; 06-01-2014 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-01-2014, 12:39 AM   #22
MyLittlePwny
HNIC 2V
Methanol

Lol they thought the car was nice enough that they wanted to do a feature on it even though it was hurt. I didn't ask for it, they asked me for it. Always gotta be some queer trying to talk about dicks in a conversation about cars. You had two features and zero covers. I gave em a broken car and got slapped on the cover. Didn't your turbo car run like 12s? Lol.... And you can try to make it out like I'm a liar to your friends and family, but every single person that knows me knows that I don't fabricate half truths or lie. You get the cold hard honesty from me every day of the week. Truth always hurts, which is why you're so upset I guess.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:55 AM   #23
CBISCUT
B4ThundeR
112 octane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLittlePwny View Post
Lol they thought the car was nice enough that they wanted to do a feature on it even though it was hurt. I didn't ask for it, they asked me for it. Always gotta be some queer trying to talk about dicks in a conversation about cars. You had two features and zero covers. I gave em a broken car and got slapped on the cover. Didn't your turbo car run like 12s? Lol.... And you can try to make it out like I'm a liar to your friends and family, but every single person that knows me knows that I don't fabricate half truths or lie. You get the cold hard honesty from me every day of the week. Truth always hurts, which is why you're so upset I guess.
Wow, you're really bragging about how you're talented enough to make the cover of a Mustang performance magazine with a broke car. Heheheh...as if you single handedly brought all this about by yourself. You just did a real good job of polishing your turd well enough so that Grant and his talent were able to create IMO a cool pic.
Well we can all tell that you're really proud of your broke car. And while my stock bottom end turbo car has never ran as fast as yours, it did go a a tiny bit faster than 12's, it also didn't do something else yours has done several times, and that's break, So yes you **** talker, You're awesome. And I have your money.
(Glad this thread occurred after I got back my tools that I loaned you for over a year.)

Last edited by CBISCUT; 06-01-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Old 06-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #24
MyLittlePwny
HNIC 2V
Methanol

Lol I've loaned out tools for over a year, too, without any problems over it. You are seriously the most butthurt person I've encountered in quite some time. Holy cow, I took parts and doubled the power they were rated to and something got hurt, let me take a moment and get real shocked. I busted my ass on that car and made it what it was. Grant didn't build it, you didn't build it, nobody else. That was me. Grant did a great job and did the leg work with his contacts, but don't ever act like what I did to that car isn't noteworthy. And I don't give a sh!t about the money. You seem to think I have a damn, I don't. I'm happy with my car. Doesn't change the fact that everything I told them about its condition when I bought it was completely accurate.
Old 06-01-2014, 12:09 PM   #25
CBISCUT
B4ThundeR
112 octane

You're awesome. I've made my point, and I'm not expecting to win an argument with a warrior like you. Discount my opinion all you want, but yours don't mean **** to me either. To me however, it is worth pointing out my side (debating you on a nearly ten year old transaction isn't exactly butt hurt or queer, but if that's a defense you wanna use to counter my opinion, then hey, whatever), which is all I planned to do with these posts. Eh, ya reap what ya sow, karma, whatever you wanna call it, and if you think I sold you a car that had issues, then the only thing I reaped was an opinion that I don't agree with? Then I'm doing fine. And we all know you are since (to you) you have bested many of us all with your blast and got a cover.

Last edited by CBISCUT; 06-02-2014 at 01:47 PM.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:29 PM   #26
QwikEVO
t3h h8 fr0m 0uTTa st8!!1!
I need a life.

QwikEVO is on a distinguished road
This is the wr i remember!
QwikEVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 02:14 PM   #27
Rowbought
Registered
87 octane

Rowbought is on a distinguished road
Well...I just saved $300 on my car insurance.
Rowbought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:20 PM   #28
Revoked2011
93 octane

Revoked2011 is on a distinguished road
Longest ive been on wr in a while. ....keep it up guys
Revoked2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 09:15 PM   #29
jrCobra
OMGWEE
Mr. Fusion

jrCobra is on a distinguished road
I'm with the tour group, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

2011 CTS-V
2015 GSX-R1000

jrCobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:00 PM   #30
SuperSonicBlue
Methanol

SuperSonicBlue is on a distinguished road

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

CPR Turbocharged '14 Deep Impact Blue GT/CS Mustang (ORDERED 3-19-14; BUILT 5-6-14; DELIVERED 5-15-14)
'08 Oxford White Escape XLT V6 4x4
'04 Sonic Blue SVT Lightning (GONE/MISSED)
BMW ///M Roadster (GONE)
SuperSonicBlue is offline   Reply With Quote